We are looking for a Commissioning System Responsible Engineer SAS
- Commissioning of Safety & Automation Systems related to Jotun A Life Extension project through onshore and later offshore commissioning phase, including FPSO instrumentation systems such as Oil & Gas separation & handling, oily water handling, marine and utility processes.
- Experience with Honeywell SAS will be considered an advantage.
- Coordinate and support SAS Subsea as well as construction and commissioning interfaces across all disciplines, including engineering and EPCI contractor
- Execute commissioning activities in accordance with established procedures and plan, and in accordance with client and contractors’ requirements for Safe Execution of Work
- Report status and signing of commissioning activities are done in PIMS CMS. Necessary preparation of SWCR and commissioning queries will be done in PIMS
- MC/FAT may be necessary to be carried out and participate. HAZID, HAZOP and other HSEQ related review, as required
- Act in accordance with client core values and HSE program and be clients representative for the SAS Commissioning discipline performance to ensure that commissioning activities are according to plan and executed actively in cooperation with project team.
- Commitment is expected to company HSE policy and principles. To act responsibly in accordance with company HSE, quality requirement, company ethical guidelines and code of conduct.
- 10+ years
- Have experience working with oil and gas project as commissioning engineer, MC/construction, and engineering
- Being creative, open, and responsible, having extensive knowledge and competence with telecommunication discipline tasks
- Have a proactive mindset and workstyle and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience can compensate for formal education
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.