We are looking for a Senior Engineer
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work as group lead for Cable and Loop design in a large EPC greenfield project for an unmanned O&G installation.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
Technical skills within EIT cable, loop and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Group Lead for personnel performing Loop, Termination and Cable design for EITA cables.
- Follow-up cable routing in project database - Cabsys (EIS)
- Responsible for planning and coordination of resources, deliverables and work methods
- Responsible for cable termination and generation of Loops in SPI
- Responsible for engineering of cable network, MTO’s and cable deliverables
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Knowledge of IS-calculations and FebDok-calculations.
- Experience with SPI (Smartplant instrumentation) or other termination tools.
- Familiar with working in 3D models.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English - Both orally and in writing
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences
- with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.