Are you our next Senior Electrical Engineer?
- System Design and follow up of electrical systems for project in detail phase
- Technical responsible (PRE) for electrical packages: 125V GIS switchboard, 125/11KV transformer and VSD compressor packages etc.
- Input to load list
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Participation in development of solutions for digitalization of engineering data and engineering documentation
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE cource
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from greenfield offshore oil&gas projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from engineering phase within electrical systems or PRE responsibility Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.