Are you our next Mechanical Inspector?
- Ensure that all activities, for which he/she is responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws, regulations and contractual requirements. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
- Promotion of the HSE awareness and advise on health and safety during fabrication, installation and mechanical completion.
- Attend inspections and mechanical completion in order to support preparation for commissioning.
- Liaise with the inspection team regarding inspections, technical information, standard requirements, regulations and practices.
- Maintain archive and storage inspection reports and track records.
- Monitoring of the fabrication progress and quality.
- Overseeing equipment preservation.
- Ensure that materials, equipment and skills of personnel used for fabrication and installation are of a required standard and qualification according to recognized standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in planning and handover of equipment and systems to commissioning team
- Prior to acceptance of the modules final walk down will be conducted. Any punch list items will be noted and entered into the contractor's data base. Punch list items will be classed as A or B. All "A" items will be cleared prior to acceptance.
- Work with the classification societies on day to day issues as described by the Managers (Hull and Topside).
- Participate in inspections and testing as required.
- Knowledge and experience with international ship building standards and class societies requirements.
- Knowledge and experience with offshore production facilities standards
- Minimum 8 years of experience in mechanical equipment installation works in the Oil & Gas Industry. He should have a working knowledge of Turbines, Pumps, Motors, Vessels, Alignment of Equipment using Laser Alignment
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise.The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.