We are lookin for a Piping Inspector with relocation to Dubai
- Ensure that relevant activities within the discipline are within the company framework and in conformance with contract requirements, Project Execution Plan, and relevant laws and regulations. The health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
- Review documentation according to Document Distribution Matrix.
- Act as discipline lead within the Project Management Team for the work scope of Piping & Layout discipline.
- Close assigned TQ’s and other actions items in PIMS or formal MOM.
- Ensure Piping & Layout philosophies and specifications are included and participate and ensure design verification of Piping & Layout engineering work is performed.
- Participate and follow-up as necessary in technical audits within area of responsibility.
- Oversee the development of relevant documentation for the Piping & Layout systems.
- Contribute and assist with review of operational philosophies, systems and processes.
- Contribute to experience transfer. - Participate in discipline checks, design reviews, HAZIDs and HAZOPs.
- Give input to the Regulatory Compliance Matrix to ensure legislative, class, flag state, Client specifications and AIP philosophy requirements are incorporated into the proposed design covered by the Piping & Layout systems.
- Report to the Topsides Lead any delay in progressing the engineering deliverables by Contractor for the project scope.
- Identifies and evaluates discrepancies between the Piping & Layout systems and that required by the Client and/or AIP’s specifications.
- Ensures that AIP and Client safety, quality and management standards are implemented and maintained in the development of the Piping & Layout systems.
- Call off assistance from discipline resources within area of responsibility as needed in order to keep quality and progress.
- Other duties as required by the Topsides Lead
- Technical education on bachelor level or higher within working area.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within working area.
- English – fluent written and verbal skills.
- Recent relevant experience UAE shipyards is an advantage.
- Recent relevant experience of Australian project execution is an advantage Technical and / or financial education.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise.The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.