We are in need of a Senior Engineer - Instrumentation!
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a skilled instrumentation engineer to work in Hydrogen projects.
The right candidate will join a multicultural project-working environment and have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within instrumentation engineering.
- Typical tasks may be:
- Responsible for instrumentation engineering in the project
- Technical responsible (PRE) for instrument procurement packages and follow up supplier’s deliveries
- Relevant Instrumentation applications: Pressure/Temperature/Flow/Level/Control valves/F&G detectors/On-off valves’ actuators
- Selection of type of instrument based on application
- Develop instrumentation philosophies & solutions to the required level of detail
- Develop Technical Requisitions for procurement of instruments
- Perform engineering documents and data registers
- Participate in multidiscipline design and review activities
- Participate in studies, FEED and EPC projects as required
- Interface with other disciplines, contractors and client
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical College Diploma
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- Valid FSE course
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the field of instrumentation engineering within Hydrogen or on-/offshore O&G projects.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of instrumentation design and configuration compliant with relevant statutory requirements/directives and standards such as ATEX, PED, ISO, IEC NS, EN, NEK, IEEE.
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English - Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!