Senior Marine Engineer
- Establish and review documentation related to fabrication yard mooring, load-out and lifting operations
- Planning and execution of mooring, load-out and lifting operations, including fabrication yard follow up activities
- Establish and review documentation related to offshore heavy lift & installation operations
- Handle interface with T&I Contractors
- Masters degree
- Familiarity with relevant standards such as (but not limited to) DNVGL offshore standards and ISO 19901-6
- Experience with similar work
- Familiar with use of scripting and programming for efficient analyses performance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with particular focus on mooring, load-out, transport and offshore heavy lift installation operations
- Good to cooperate and guide others
- Excellent written presentation skills
- Must master Norwegian and English written and spoken
- Must have in depth knowledge about load out operations and offshore module installation operations with use of Heavy Lift Vessel / Semi-Submersible Crane Vessel
- Theoretical and practical knowledge with SIMA
- Familiar with DNVGL Sesam software
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!