We are looking for a Welding Engineer!
- Material evaluation and selection
- Evaluation and selection of WPS/WPQ
- Evaluation of welding capabilities with subcontractors
- Coordination and follow-up of pre-fabrication activities
- Engineer with material/welding/fabrication/experience
- IWE/IWI certification
- Relevant technical university degree/Certificate of apprenticeship
- Long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Min. 5 years from relevant project work, from the oil and gas business
- Good understanding of Design – fabrication – installation
- Good systems understanding and experience.
- Commercial flair and execution ability
- Experience from evaluation and selection of materials according to relevant NOROSK standards
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations, NORSOK and IEC
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar)
- Good understanding of NS-477
- Certificated for working offshore
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!