Are you our next Technical Safety Engineer?
- Feasibility study work (tie-back / brownfield)
- Gas lift
- Power from Shore preparations
- Technical safety (Active fire protection, passive fire protection, fire & gas detection, area classification, hydraulic calculations, SIL etc.)
- Technical working environment
- External environment
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience as technical safety engineer within oil & gas industry
- Early phase study exerpience
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!