People Advisor / Coordinator – Resources
We seek an outgoing and proactive, operational People Advisor with an ambition to aim to improve our ways of work continuously. The position requires you to use your experience in the industry to continuously improve the way we work with our employees, resources, personnel suppliers and how we deliver on our strategic goals. By using your operational people and negotiation skills, knowledge of tariff legislation and best practice industry standards, you will be a key contributor to the success of our projects. Your goal will be to coordinate and create seamless and optimized staffing of our projects. Join us in our work towards being a preferred provider of projects and delivering the next chapter of the energy transition
- Operational people support to projects and resource planning. Ensure that project resources are mobilized and demobilized in accordance with project plans, demands and procedures.
- Cooperate with project management and act as point of contact in matters of resource needs. Hiring of resources through agencies.
- Follow-up of regulations, collective bargaining agreements and working-time agreements.
- Interaction with unions.
- Provide input to invoicing and pay certificates
- Advise project management regarding hired personnel, resource planning, collective bargaining agreements and working-time regulations.
- Negotiate and follow-up of frame agreements with agencies / personnel suppliers.
- Participate in audits related to human rights and working conditions.
- Ensure that suppliers deliver in accordance with both industry and Worley standard, collective bargaining agreements and regulations.
- Examinations related to working environment, hired personnel working and salary conditions.
- Improve ways of working and contribute to develop policies and procedures of best practice.
- Bachelor or equivalent. Preferably within purchasing, finance or HR
- relevant experience can compensate for a lack of formal education
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience from a similar role is desirable
- Experience with relevant systems within resource management and manpower booking is preferable.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!