We are in need of x2 Senior Process Engineer – Main process
Job DescriptionThe project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the start of detail engineering phase. You will execute tasks related to main process systems and there may be need to take on a System Responsible Engineer role.Systems as incoming flowlines, separation, liquid export (pumping and process control), gas compression, gas dehydration and flare.
We can offer good opportunities for challenges and for development in the process discipline where close cooperation with other process engineers and other disciplines are valuable.
- Process simulations (static and follow up of the dynamic simulations)
- Issue process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation etc.
- Develop system- and operational manuals
- Issue process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation etc
- MSc or BSc with required experience
- Minimum 8 years working experience from engineering (FEED and/or detail engineering)
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
- Working experience for main process systems; simulations, gas treatment incl. compressors and gas dehydration and heat exchangers.
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!