Are you our next Senior Engineer Automation?
- We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new-build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Topside automation system design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- Design and update of SCD (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Participate in SAS SW FAT’s
- Participate in UFAT/EFAT with equipment Contractors to ensure required SAS interface to other equipment packages/ control systems
- Develop and maintain engineering database for SAS software report and LCI requirements
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from control system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English - Both orally and in writing.
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences
Duration: 01.20.2023 - 31.12.2025
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!