We are looking for a Cost Controller, Junior
- Prepare instrument documentation: Layout's, cable routing, wiring diagram, cable schedule, instrument list
- SAS knowledge
- Worked with P&ID, Loop drawing, have prepare technical specification (for instrument, junction boxes, glands, etc.), have worked with SPI (Smart Plant Instrumentation)
- Be able to prepare technical specification for field instruments
- Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO's
- Good understanding of ABB’s systems, creation of SCD’s for programming
- Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred
- 5 years experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems
- Preferable experience with ProArc and IFS
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!