We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer!
- Perform and evaluate process simulations
- Preliminary and detail process design
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
- Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
- Master or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
- Minimum 5 years work experience in process engineering within the Oil&Gas industry in the NCS
- Experience with EPCIC, FEED and early study projects
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, UNISIM and/or Flarenet
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!