Are you our next Project Controller?
- Responsible for forecasting, cost monitoring and reporting of assigned project portfolio
- Provide functional guidance to the project on the cost control issues across the life cycle of the project
- Preparation of weekly & monthly internal project- and portfolio cost reports and phasing analysis.
- Provide guidance and checking documents before issuing Bids, PO's, VO's and VOR's to clients and suppliers
- Assist project with issuing PR`s and following up supplier costs
- Liaise with project planners in the preparation of projects & portfolios
- Prepare invoices on time and reviewed prior to issuing to Client in accordance with agreed contracts
- Produce & co-ordinate weekly & monthly project & portfolio cost reports for Client including VOR’s and VO’s
- Contribute to improve risk management of assigned project portfolio
- Prepare monthly accruals
- Ensure accurate and timely close-out of projects
- Ensure adherence to the contract/project administration procedures
- Establish and maintain effective means of communication for information- and knowledge sharing with counterparts in other Business Areas
- Participate in improvement initiatives within project services
- Contribute to moving tasks to GBS Finance Manila
- 3-5 years relevant education within finance, accounting and project administration, which may can be compensated by relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience within financial- and accounting processes, including project control/project coordination experience
- Knowledge of the commercial- and business management aspects of engineering projects
- Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial processes
- Pro-active, result oriented and highly developed communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, service oriented and task focused
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills proficiency within relevant IT software and systems
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!