Are you our next Business Controller?
- Responsible for daily continuous cost control and business management on assigned entity/rig(s)
- Responsible for timely invoicing and cash collection from clients - hereunder securing correctness and completeness of invoice
- Responsible for month end reporting on assigned entity/rig(s) and all relevant legal entities
- Contribute to improved risk management for assigned entity/rig(s)
- Contribute to optimize cash flow for assigned entity/rig(s)
- Obtain an overview and familiarize with relevant contracts in order to perform correct invoicing and cost control, in addition to ensuring proper business management
- Provide constructive business management support to relevant Rig Managers and Rig Core Teams
- Maintain a good cooperation and communication level with all relevant parties within GBS, Business Areas and Corporate functions in order to secure quality and completeness in financial statements and reports
- Contribute to quality and timely delivery of tender activities if required
- Contribute to Business Management improvement initiatives, hereunder challenge and support the organization towards continuous improvement
- Take initiatives and ownership regarding improvements on financial system setup and business process improvements
- Perform ad-hoc analysis when required by VP Finance in assigned BA
- 3-5 years relevant education within finance and accounting
- 3-5 years experience within financial and accounting processes
- Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial processes
- Proactive and highly developing communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, service oriented and task focused
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!