Drilling & Well Senior Completion Engineer
- The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations
- Offshore traveling on request
- The Completion engineer shall (but not limited to):
- Provide the key planning for execution of drilling and completion activities
- Work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment
- Senior Completion core competencies: Tubing Design (WELLCAT), Upper and Lower completion Design
- Senior Drilling and completion competencies: Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems
- Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines
- Valid Offshore Safety Course
- Valid IWCF
- Team builder where co-operation and teamwork is essential
- A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Performance driven and commercial mind-set
- Good communication and analytical skills
- A lean mindset
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!