We are looking for a Senior Planner
- Establish an integrated project schedule for the offshore phase. This requires collecting proactively information from various stakeholders in the project and integrate them into a single schedule
- The scope will encompass, but not limited to, the following tasks: Coordination of completion and offshore commissioning activities, vessel operations, pulling of cables, planning of intervention
- Lead project progress reviews and validate & challenge actual progress
- Highlight the critical path and risks linked to the project schedule for his area and propose the optimization & mitigation actions
- Follow up the overall scheduling according to contract, authority regulations and Aibel work processes
- Provide planning manager and project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
- Communicate all potential scheduling issues to planning manager to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
- Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience within project planning from EPC offshore projects
- Planning experience from offshore operations and commissioning activities
- Experience with and working knowledge of Safran Project
- Excellent skills within the use of Safran Project. Candidates with excellent skills within Primavera will also be evaluated.
- Highly competent within critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis – monitor and follow up closely
- Scenario planning with the ability to suggest mitigating actions to recover project delay.
- Experienced within cost and resource management tools
- Experience with working together with contract, estimation, risk and cost resources to ensure alignment between plan and their deliverables
- Systematic and accurate
- Team player
- High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Solid communication skills in English - verbally and written work
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!