Are you our next Piping Designer?
- General piping layout experience using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D), EQP- and Draft modelling.
- Perform piping checking and design activities.
- Strong focus on material handling aspects, access/maintenance and working environment in physical layout and piping design.
- Perform independent piping studies.
- Some coordination work within the relevant area group, such as DRE position responsible for multidiscipline activities.
- Flexibility in working tasks and able to present subjects/tasks in design reviews.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Min 5 - 10 years EPC new build experience.
- Have multidiscipline understanding and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Cooperative working attitude and participate in design reviews.
- Layout and design based on NorSok knowledge and have loyalty to project deadlines and quality requirements. Some offshore-, fabrication- and commissioning- and site support experience preferred.
- Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams have to be acknowledged.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Duration: 01.08.2023 - 31.12.2026
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!