We are in need of one Contract Manager
We are looking for our next Contract Manager! Join us if you are up for a challenge!
Is contract control and negotiation your strength and do you see yourself as taking part in a dynamic international business? Then you might be the Contract Manager! we are looking for.
You will have interfaces with several other departments in the organisation.
We invite you to play your biggest game with us at Altera!
Some of the things you will be doing
- Provide support to the C&BD Business Manager for the negotiation of the Client FEED Contract
- Provide support to the C&BD Business Manager for negotiations
- Liaise with the Legal Group and PDE Group for coordination of “Golden Rules”, legal advice and more
- Manage and coordinated workshops with nominated focal points for key Contract Articles and Exhibits
- Thereafter manage and administer the project contracts portfolio
- Perform contract administration for variations related to contracts
- Negotiate amendments to or extensions of contracts as agreed
- Provide input to weekly and monthly reports
- Liaise with cost control in order to estimate forecast cost
- Participate in the change management process and ensure minimum changes
- Ensure that contract processes are being carried out in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Participate in Contract audits, reviewing records for accuracy and conformance to standards.
- Coordinate and lead pre-qualifying process and endorse recommended contractors/suppliers for tender lists, in order to maximize tendering efficiency.
- Ensure commercial and contractual correspondence with client and contractors are efficiently handled
- Administration of legal issues related to damages, claims, disputes, and litigations.
- Ensure that all activities, for which they are responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations
- Other activities as required by the Nominated Project Manager.
Some of the things we are looking for
- Technical and/or commercial degree education.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in commercial and contract administration in larger offshore projects.
- Systematic and analytic.
- Recent relevant experience in Southeast Asian / Singaporean shipyards is an advantage.
- Legal and commercial acumen required.
- Strong interpersonal skills applied to a multi-disciplined project team.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentations.
- Problem-solving skills.
The world we live in and our global energy markets are changing rapidly. For the offshore energy industry to maintain its relevance into the future, it needs sustainable solutions and Altera will be an important and interesting player. Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results.
At Altera Infrastructure, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitious professionals and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities. We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation. Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping offshore energy infrastructure, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services, and offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international markets, we will connect employees and companies so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!