Are you our next Profession Lead ?
Are you ready to take a step forward in your career
We are strengthening our technical and innovation team. You have experience in Process Engineering and will have the overall responsibility for the discipline. This will involve cross-project and operational accountability, ensuring that work within the process discipline is carried out in accordance with relevant regulations, directives, and standards.
You will work on the exciting task of organizing professional networks across regions and facilitating, capturing, and implementing experiences into specifications and philosophies. In this role, there are opportunities to develop and be given more responsibility.
Workplace in Trondheim, but open for Oslo.
These are some of the important tasks you will be working on:
- Monitor industry development, and best practices and ensure continuous improvement
- Proactively contribute to innovation, in particular within the areas of sustainability and digitalisation
- Perform quality assurance and guidance to operations and projects
- Be part of recruitment processes within our own profession in projects, studies and base organisation
- Give input to supplier contracts and system selection
- Maintain and identify competency gaps in close cooperation with the direct manager
- Provide advice and support to assets in operations and studies/projects
To succeed in this position, we believe the following qualities are necessary:
- Detailed technical and operational knowledge within the relevant discipline
- Technical education at bachelor's level as a minimum
- Minimum 5-10 years’ relevant experience within the relevant discipline
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of applicable regulations, standards and approved code of practice in the jurisdictions where we operate
- English - fluent written and oral skills
In addition, your commitment and active contribution to your team and others will be of high value for both you and for us. Our employees value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. We want you to be a contributor to these standards.
We want to help you succeed at Altera. This is what we can provide for you:
- We live by our TEAM values - they always guide our actions, and no compromises
- Colleagues who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organisational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have an immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment and development opportunities
- A competitive total compensation package including extended health benefits, pension, short-term incentive awards such as gym membership and phone and internet arrangements
- The main office is located in central Trondheim with parking nearby
You will be an important part of Altera Infrastructure, and we are looking forward to getting you on board. If you believe you are the perfect match for this position – Send us an application today!
The world we live in and our global energy markets are changing rapidly. For the offshore energy industry to maintain its relevance into the future, it needs sustainable solutions and Altera will be an important and interesting player. Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results.
At Altera Infrastructure, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitious professionals and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities. We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation. Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, and recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.