We are looking for a skilled Automation Enginee!
- SAS system design and follow up
- System design, interface and follow up automation network on the platform or landfall projects
- Interface solution towards SAS system and electrical control system
- Participate in fire and gas safety reviews
- Give input to and follow up system design for equipment packages
- Review vendor technical documentation
- Design and improve solutions according to client’s requirements
- SAS hardware design
- Interface to other disciplines
- Multidiscipline Interface and collaboration with site.
- Prepare and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Experience from large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and extensive knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Detailed knowledge of Statoil technical requirements
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communicating skills
- A cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic, accurate and efficient
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian, both orally and in writing
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Creative thinking skills
- FSE/EX course
- Master or bachelor degree within automation or equivalent
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!