We are looking for a QHSE Engineer!
- Risk assessments such as HAZID, HAZOP, Change & Constructability analysis, Design Review, Change analysis e.g.
- Risk identification and follow-up for Engineering projects
- Study and project execution within QHSE and/or Technical Safety
- ISO 14001 compliance and Audits
- ISO 9001 compliance and Audits
- QHSE and Technical Safety input to tenders
- Participate as QHSE Manager on yard stay on various locations
- Investigations of incidents and this may include offshore travel
- Establish and update relevant procedures / documents for QHSE discipline
- Good IT and system skills
- Various methods of risk assessments (significant part of the job)
- Preferably experience from Mobile Offshore Units, such as inspections, yard stay, e.g.
- Knowledge to relevant standards such as NORSOK S-001, NORSOK S-002, Petroleum Safety Authority Norway, Norwegian Maritime Authority e.g.
- ISO 9001 and 14001 knowledge and understanding
- Technical Safety
- Safety conscious
- Working environment
- External environment
- Drilling related experience is an advantage
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!