Are you our next P&M Commissioning Engineers?
- The Commissioning Engineer Process & Mechanical is responsible for implementation, planning and execution of all completion activities within the P&M area in the Johan Castberg Project.
- High focus on HSE, ethics and Equinor’s values.
- Ensure Quality Assurance within area of responsibility Responsible for development and implementation of Commissioning procedures and coordination of Commissioning activities.
- Prepare and maintain schedule for definition of Commissioning scope for all contractors, and follow up Contractor in their planning and execution of commissioning scope.
- Execute, coordinate and follow up Commissioning activities within the responsibility of Commissioning.
- Responsible for ProCoSys implementation, updating on a continuously basis and for training of personnel in use of ProCoSys.
- Handling of queries in all phases of the project.
- Liaison with Basis organization and Operation/Technical Integrity in development of project specific improvements for the area and ensure experience transfer.
- Participate in handover activities to Operation/Technical Integrity
- Rotation: 15/20
- Minimum 7-10 years relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase.
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education.
- Detailed knowledge of Company technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferred.
- Good team player with high HSE focus.
- Experience from Commissioning
- Language: English
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!