We are looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer
Job Description• Instrument design and follow up
• Technical responsible for vendor packages
• Design, review and follow up vendor deliveries
• Give input to and follow up system design for equipment packages
• Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
• Discipline check of drawings and documents
• Produce engineering work packages
• Multidiscipline Interface and collaboration with site
• Participate in reviews
Qualification Requirements• Bachelor Degree or Technical College within relevant area
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience from modification projects in Norway
• Experience with Equinor requirements
• Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communicating skills
• A cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic, accurate and efficient
• Creative and solution-oriented
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
• Communicate well in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing.
• It is a benefit if candidate have Offshore Certificate
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!