Are you out next Senior Automation Engineer?
- Automation Package Responsible Engineer
- Planning, Estimation, Change Management
- Work with Company work processes and databases handlers.
- Work with external clients systems(STID-Loop/Tag/Doc, PIMS, Procosys, SAP-PM06/10, ECP, access@plant etc)
- Development of design and safety critical documentations typically for SCDs, Cause and Effects, context and hiding diagrams, functional specifications, IO-lists etc.
- Development of SCD for SLA which by default only have some legacy SCDs
- Client and supplier communication
- Master/Bachelor Degree or equivalent education
- Preforming as Package Responsible Engineer and proven commercial and strategic skills to ensure cost and plan from suppliers
- External client technical requirements, guidelines, and Aris work processes for SLA and GK
- Common variants of communication protocols and communication layers for typically OPC, Modbus(RTU and TCP), profibus etc.
- Architecture and features in Safety Instrumented System from major suppliers.
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian both orally and in writing.
- Have a cooperative working attitude.
- Be systematic and accurate.
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- It is a benefit if candidate have Offshore Certificate
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!