We are looking for x4 Mechanical Discipline Field Engineers
- Support production team in installation work per issued job card
- Assist in finding solution with the challenges during installation and liaise to engineering for changes that may performed on-site, in accordance with Norsok Standard.
- Follow up materials on site and other extra materials needed for installation
- Interfaces towards all project organization
- Assist organization with relevant input for detail engineering
- Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and has active HSE attitude.
- Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established on the Jotun A installation.
- Teknisk Fagskole – relevant experience can be accepted
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Software requirements: IFS10 & NavisWork required. PIMS preferred
- English required, or Norwegian
Duration: One years with possibilities for extension
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!