Are you our next Project HSEQ Manager?
- The Project HSEQ Manager is responsible ensuring that project goals within the area of occupational health, safety, security, environment, and quality are established in close cooperation with Client, and that the goals are communicated, monitored, and achieved.
- The Project HSEQ Manager is responsible for ensuring that work is performed in compliance with company’s HSEQ Management System, applicable standards, and Client requirements.
- Administrate the risk management process within the Project and ensure that line managers have identified mitigating actions.
- Manage audit programme and lead supplier audits.
- Prepare and communicate regular HSSE campaigns.
- Project HSE introduction to new personnel
- Prepare, maintain and follow-up HSE programme and HSE activity plan.
- Prepare, maintain and follow-up HSE activity plan.
- Plan and lead Management HSE Inspections
- Plan and follow-up regular HSE inspections
- Prepare, maintain and follow-up project Quality Plan
- Follow-up and monitor Project Inspection & Test Plan (ITP)
- Ensure project personnel are familiar with Avvik.com and provide additional training if needed so that nonconformities and improvement suggestions are registered and handled correctly.
- Monitor project HSSE performance and prepare statistics for internal and external use.
- Ensuring regular review and update of the Project Risk Register with the Project Management Team
- Motivate and encourage to high focus on continuous development and improvement of the Project HSE culture.
- Ensure compliance with clients overall strategy and policies.
- Prioritize HSSEQ requirements in all aspects of the business.
- No financial responsibility.
- Ensure regular, correct, and timely reporting as required, including: Monthly reports – internally and externally and Project Risk Register
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent with minimum 4 years of relevant experience or bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years of relevant experience or personnel without formal education, but with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in English, both orally and written.
- Good leadership abilities
- Good communication skills
- Good motivation skills
Duration: 6 months
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!