Stress Analyses Engineer - Senior
- Perform detailed checking of calculations made by other stress engineers.
- Perform stress analyses on critical piping systems such as centrifugal compressors, high temperature boilers etc by use of Caesar II software.
- Provide technical inputs to stress lead and team, perform quality checks from time to time.
- Participate in third party review of stress calculations.
- Close cooperation with construction team to solve site queries and challenges.
- Required good knowledge of Standards like Norsok, various API & ASME standards,, NEMA-SM23
- Close cooperation with piping & pipe support designers, give advice regarding pipe routing to designers.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Min 15 years EPC new build experience.
- Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
- Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.).
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge ofTR requirements (preferred) and good multi discipline understanding.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!