Senior Piping Stress Analyses
- Lead a team of stress engineers and coordinate with other disciplines, external vendors etc
- Perform stress analyses on critical piping systems such as centrifugal compressors, high temperature boilers etc by use of Caesar II software..
- Close coordination with process and other disciplines to solve complex stress problems related to FIV, various dynamic scenarios.
- Required good knowledge of Standards like Norsok, various API & ASME standards,, NEMA-SM23
- Close cooperation with piping & pipe support designers, give advice regarding pipe routing to designers.
- Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Min 12-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Experience in Centrifugal compressor calcs NEMA, API
- Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
- Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.).
- Prepare excel spreadsheet for stress calculations.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of TR requirements (preferred) and good multi discipline understanding.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!